In early February 2010, the Northeast of the U.S. was hit by a major snow storm. Snowmageddon, as it was dubbed in the media, contributed to the snowiest winter on record for the U.S. East Coast.
- 1 ounce anisette
- 1 ounce white crème de cacao
- 2 ounces heavy cream
- White chocolate shavings, to garnish
- Shake the anisette, white crème de cacao and heavy cream in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Strain the contents of the shaker into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with the white chocolate shavings, and serve.