According to the 2010 U.S. Census, the three states with the largest population of people with Italian heritage are, Rhode Island (18.9%), Connecticut (18.7%) and New Jersey (16.8%).
- 1 1/2 ounces Campari
- 1 1/2 ounces sweet vermouth
- 3 ounces club soda
- Lemon twist, to garnish
- Combine the Campari and sweet vermouth in a mixing glass with ice.
- Strain the contents of the mixing glass into an ice-filled old-fashioned glass.
- Add the club soda, and gently stir.
- Garnish with the lemon twist, and serve.