Iced Amaretto Latte
Iced Amaretto Latte Recipe
Ice can be used to create fire by carving it into the shape of a lens. When sunlight is focused through the ice lens onto kindling, a fire will eventually start.
- Chocolate syrup, to garnish
- 1 1/2 ounces amaretto
- 1 1/2 ounces chilled espresso (or coffee)
- 4 ounces milk
- Whipped cream, to top
- Slivered almonds, to garnish
- Garnish the inside of an Irish coffee mug with chocolate syrup and chill the glass.
- Shake the amaretto, chilled espresso and milk in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Strain the contents of the shaker into the prepared Irish coffee mug.
- Top with the whipped cream and slivered almonds, and serve.