Blue Whale Recipe
The blue whale is believed to be the largest animal to ever live. The heart of a blue whale alone weighs 400 pounds.
- 3/4 ounce vodka
- 3/4 ounce blue curacao
- 3/4 ounce orange juice
- 3/4 ounce pineapple juice
- 3/4 ounce sweet and sour mix
- Maraschino cherry
- Shake the vodka, blue curacao, orange juice, pineapple juice and sweet and sour mix in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Strain the contents of the shaker into an ice-filled old-fashioned glass.
- Garnish with the maraschino cherry, and serve.
All images and text ©