Per-capita, Switzerland is the top chocolate-consuming nation in the world. The average Swiss citizen eats over 26 pounds of chocolate per year.
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 1/2 ounce chocolate liqueur
- 1/2 ounce white crème de cacao
- Dash vanilla extract
- Chocolate shavings, to garnish
- Shake the vodka, chocolate liqueur, white crème de cacao and vanilla extract in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Strain the contents of the shaker into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with the chocolate shavings, and serve.
All images and text ©