The Mayan people found a person with an elongated head to be attractive. It was common practice to attach boards to the front and back of a baby’s head, gradually increasing pressure over a period of several days, until the head of the baby was elongated.
- 1 1/2 ounces gold tequila
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- 3 – 4 ounces ginger beer
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- Lime wheel, to garnish
- Mint sprig, to garnish
- Combine the tequila and lime juice in an ice-filled Collins glass.
- Add the ginger beer and Angosutura bitters, and stir gently.
- Garnish with the lime wheel and mint sprig, and serve.