Bishops are members of the Christian clergy that typically hold positions of authority in the Church hierarchy and are viewed by some Christian faiths as
a direct succession of the Twelve Apostles.
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- 1 ounce orange juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 3 1/2 ounces chilled red wine
- Orange wheel, to garnish
- Shake the lemon juice, orange juice and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Strain the contents of the cocktail shaker into an ice-filled wine glass.
- Slowly add the chilled red wine, and stir.
- Garnish with the orange wheel, and serve.