Apple Bourbon Ginger Smash
Apple Bourbon Ginger Smash Recipe
China was the world’s largest apple-producing country in 2017, producing just shy of 44 million tons, accounting for over 55% of the world’s total production.
- 2 apple slices
- 2 ounces bourbon
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 2 ounces ginger beer
- Dash Angostura bitters, Apple slices, to garnish
- Muddle 2 apple slices in the bottom of a shaker.
- Combine with the bourbon, lemon juice and simple syrup, and shake vigorously.
- Pour contents of shaker into an ice-filled glass.
- Top with ginger beer and a dash of Angostura bitters, and stir.
- Garnish with apple slices, and serve.