Salty Dog Recipe
Dogs are believed to have been domesticated in Western Europe over
10,000 years ago and are thought to be the first domesticated animal.
- Lemon wedge
- Salt, to rim glass
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 1 1/2 ounces grapefruit juice
- Rub the rim of a cocktail glass with the lemon wedge.
- Gently roll the rim of the cocktail glass in the salt.
- Shake the grapefruit juice and vodka in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Strain the contents of the shaker into the prepared cocktail glass, garnish with the lemon wedge, and serve.
All images and text ©