Raspberry Collins Recipe
As of 2016, the largest raspberry producers in the world were Russia, the United States and Poland, respectively. The three nations accounted for over 50% of the world’s total production.
- 5 raspberries
- 1 1/2 ounces lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 2 ounces gin
- Sparkling water
- 2-3 dashes orange bitters
- Raspberries, to garnish
- Muddle the 5 raspberries with the simple syrup and lemon juice in the bottom of a shaker.
- Add the gin, orange bitters, and ice; shake to combine.
- Strain the contents of the shaker into an ice-filled glass.
- Top with sparkling water, gently stir.
- Garnish with the raspberries, and serve.
All images and text ©