Pumpkin Alexander Recipe
From ages 13 through 16, Alexander the Great studied under the tutelage of Greek philosopher and scientist Aristotle. The arrangement was put in place by Alexander’s father, Philip II. In exchange for educating Alexander, Philip agreed to rebuild Aristotle’s hometown of Stageira, which Philip had destroyed.
- 2 ounces pumpkin cream liqueur
- 1 1/2 ounces white crème de cacao
- 1 ounce heavy cream
- Ground nutmeg, to garnish
- Shake the pumpkin cream liqueur, white crème de cacao and heavy cream in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Strain the contents of the shaker into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with the ground nutmeg, and serve.