Peppermint Hot Chocolate
Peppermint Hot Chocolate Recipe
The ancient Romans grew peppermint in their gardens for use as a digestive aid and for its pleasant aroma.
- 6 ounces hot chocolate
- 1 1/2 ounces peppermint schnapps
- 1/2 ounce dark crème de cacao
- Marshmallows, to garnish
- Chocolate syrup, to garnish
- Prepare the hot chocolate in a coffee mug.
- Add the peppermint schnapps and dark crème de cacao to combine.
- Garnish with the marshmallows and chocolate syrup, and serve.
All images and text ©