Boston Cream Martini
Boston Cream Martini Recipe
The earliest European settlers first called the Boston area, Trimountaine,
after the “three mountains” located there at the time. The city was later renamed Boston after Boston, Lincolnshire, England, from which several prominent colonists had emigrated.
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce Irish Cream
- 1 ounce chocolate liqueur
- Dash vanilla extract
- Chocolate shavings, to garnish
- Shake the vodka, Irish Cream, chocolate liqueur and vanilla extract in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Strain the contents of the shaker into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with the chocolate shavings, and serve.
All images and text ©