Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Short Fuse Recipe
Dynamite was invented by Swedish chemist and engineer Alfred Nobel. Nobel's posthumous endowment was used to create the Nobel Prizes, the annual awards recognizing works of cultural and/or scientific advancement.
- 2 ounces gold tequila
- 1/2 ounce apricot brandy
- 1 1/2 ounces lime juice
- 3 ounces grapefruit juice
- 1/4 ounce maraschino cherry juice
- Lime wedge
- Shake the gold tequila, apricot brandy, lime juice, grapefruit juice and maraschino cherry juice in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Strain the contents of the shaker into an ice-filled highball or Collins glass.
- Squeeze the lime wedge over the drink, drop it in, and serve.