Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Friar Tuck Recipe
Friars are members of a religious order that are usually required take vows of poverty, chastity and obedience.
- 2 ounces Frangelico
- 2 ounces lemon juice
- 2 dashes grenadine
- Orange slice (sliced the entire width of the orange), to garnish
- Maraschino cherry, to garnish
- Shake the Frangelico, lemon juice and grenadine in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Strain the contents of the shaker into an ice-filled lowball or old-fashioned glass.
- Place the orange slice on top of the drink.
- Place the maraschino cherry on top of the orange slice, and serve.