In 2012, Chef Alain Roby set a Guinness world record for longest candy
cane, measuring in at 51 feet.
- Simple syrup, to rim cocktail glass
- Crushed candy cane, to garnish
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce peppermint schnapps
- 1 1/2 ounces half and half
- Dash vanilla extract
- Apply simple syrup to the rim of a cocktail glass.
- Gently roll the rim of the cocktail glass in the crushed candy cane.
- Shake the vodka, peppermint schnapps, half and half, and vanilla extract in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Strain the contents of the shaker into the prepared cocktail glass, and serve.
All images and text ©