Coconut Cream Pie Martini
Coconut Cream Pie Martini Recipe
While it is common to see oil, water and milk produced from a coconut, the husks and shells of coconuts are often used as a source of charcoal.
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce coconut rum
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ounces heavy cream
- Simple syrup, to rim glass
- Shredded coconut, to garnish
- Prepare the cocktail glass: Gently press the rim of the cocktail glass onto a plate of simple syrup. Remove the glass from the plate of syrup and gently roll the rim of the glass onto a small plate of shredded coconut until the coconut is evenly applied.
- Shake the vodka, coconut rum, heavy cream and vanilla extract in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Strain the contents of the shaker into the prepared cocktail glass, and serve.
All images and text ©