Chocolate Caramel Apple
Chocolate Caramel Apple Recipe
In the 1950s, a Kraft Sales Representative by the name of Dan Walker, invented the caramel apple by melting down unsold caramel Halloween candy and adding apples.
- 5 ounces apple cider
- 1 ounce butterscotch schnapps
- 1 ounce chocolate liqueur
- Maraschino cherry, to garnish
- Combine the apple cider, butterscotch schnapps and chocolate liqueur in an mixing glass.
- Pour the contents of the mixing glass into an ice-filled old-fashioned glass.
- Garnish with a maraschino cherry, and serve.