Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Monkey Wrench Recipe
The monkey wrench is an adjustable wrench sometimes referred to as a pipe wrench. It had also been called a Ford wrench because of its inclusion in the tool kit supplied with every Ford Model A or a coach wrench for use on the odd-sized nuts of wagon wheels in 18th century England.
- 1 1/2 ounces light rum
- 4 ounces grapefruit juice
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- Maraschino cherry, to garnish
- In an ice filled old-fashioned glass, combine the light rum, grapefruit juice and Angostura bitters.
- Garnish with the maraschino cherry, and serve.