Jack’s Vanilla Coke
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Jack's Vanilla Coke
The concept of adding vanilla to Coca-Cola dates back to the 1940s, when it became popular for customers at soda fountains to request a shot of vanilla syrup in a regular Coke.
- 1 ounce Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces cola
- Maraschino cherry, to garnish
- Combine the Jack Daniel's, vanilla extract and cola in an ice-filled highball glass.
- Garnish with the maraschino cherry, and serve.