Spiced Rum Coco Martini
Spiced Rum Coco Martini Recipe
Most rum, including spiced rum, is made from molasses or sugar cane and
is then fermented with water and yeast. After distilling, it is aged in oak barrels, which gives the rum a golden or brown color. Carmel and spices are subsequently added for color and flavoring to give the spiced rum its distinct taste.
- 2 ounces spiced rum
- 1/2 ounce chocolate liqueur
- Maraschino cherry
- Orange peel spiral, to garnish
- Combine the spiced rum and chocolate liqueur in a mixing glass with ice.
- Strain the contents of the mixing glass into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Drop the maraschino cherry into the drink, garnish with the orange peel spiral, and serve.