Jelly Doughnut Recipe
A sufganiyah is a Jewish form of a jelly doughnut that is served during Hanukkah. Angel Bakeries, the largest commercial bakery in Israel, makes more than 250,000 sufganiyot a day during the eight day festival.
- Simple syrup, to rim glass
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar, to rim glass
- 1 ounce Irish cream
- 3/4 ounce raspberry liqueur
- Rub the rim of a cocktail glass with simple syrup.
- Gently roll the rim of the cocktail glass in the granulated sugar.
- Combine the Irish cream and raspberry liqueur in a mixing glass with ice.
- Strain the contents of the mixing glass into the prepared cocktail glass, and serve.