Gazette Cocktail Recipe
The Ancient Romans produced an Acta Diurna, or a daily public record, that was carved on stone or metal and posted in public areas. This ancient form
of newspaper dates back to 131 BC.
- 1 1/2 ounces brandy
- 1 1/2 ounces sweet vermouth
- 1/2 tablespoon simple syrup
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Lemon twist, to garnish
- Shake the brandy, sweet vermouth, simple syrup and lemon juice in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Strain the contents of the shaker into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with the lemon twist, and serve.