Dingos are wild dogs found in southeast Asia and Australia. The average lifespan of a dingo in the wild is roughly 5 to 10 years, but in captivity, they can live upwards of 18 to 20 years.
- 1 1/2 ounces white rum
- 1 ounce amaretto
- 1/2 ounces Southern Comfort
- 2 ounces orange juice
- 1 ounce sweet and sour mix
- Splash grenadine
- Orange wedge, to garnish
- Shake the rum, amaretto, Southern Comfort, orange juice, sweet and sour mix and grenadine in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Strain the contents of the shaker into an ice-filled highball glass.
- Garnish with an orange wedge, and serve.