Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Butterfinger Cocktail Recipe
Otto Schnering, founder of the Curtiss Candy Company, created the Butterfinger candy bar in Chicago in 1923.
- Chocolate syrup, to garnish
- 2 ounces butterscotch schnapps
- 1 ounce Irish cream
- 3 ounces milk
- Garnish the inside of a glass with chocolate syrup and chill the glass.
- Shake the butterscotch schnapps, Irish cream and milk in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Strain the contents of the shaker into the prepared glass, and serve.