Bay Hill Hummer
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Bay Hill Hummer Recipe
The Bay Hill Club and Lodge is a private golf resort that was owned by golf legend Arnold Palmer from 1974 until his death in 2016. The course is home to the Arnold Palmer Invitational, which has been hosted by Bay Hill every March since 1979.
- Chocolate syrup, to garnish glass
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce dark crème de cacao
- 1 1/2 ounces brandy
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Whipped cream
- Cocoa powder, to garnish
- Garnish glass with chocolate syrup and place in freezer.
- In a blender, combine the vodka, dark crème de cacao, brandy and vanilla ice cream.
- Pour contents of blender into prepared glass.
- Garnish with the whipped cream, cocoa powder; and serve.