Apple Gin Fizz
Yield: 1 drink
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Apple Gin Fizz Recipe
A semi-dwarf apple tree can yield upwards of 500 apples in a season.
- 1/4 cup chopped apple
- 2 ounces gin
- 1/2 teaspoon simple syrup
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- 1 egg white
- 4 ounces club soda
- Apple slice, to garnish
- Muddle the chopped apple in a cocktail shaker.
- Add the gin, simple syrup, lemon juice and egg white.
- Fill the cocktail shaker with ice, shake until combined.
- Strain the contents of the shaker into an ice-filled glass.
- Garnish with an apple slice, and serve.