Almond Joy Martini
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Almond Joy Martini Recipe
The Almond Joy candy bar was first introduced in 1946 by the Peter Paul Candy Manufacturing Company of New Haven, Connecticut.
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce coconut rum
- 1/2 ounce chocolate liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Frangelico
- Chocolate syrup (room temperature), to garnish
- Shredded coconut, to garnish
- Prepare the cocktail glass: Gently press the rim of the cocktail glass onto a plate of chocolate syrup. Remove the glass from the plate of syrup and gently roll the rim of the glass onto a small plate of shredded coconut until the coconut is evenly applied.
- Shake the vodka, coconut rum, chocolate liqueur and Frangelico in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Strain the contents of the shaker into the prepared cocktail glass, and serve.